Friday, November 16, 2007

Babysitter night...with a twist!

Ok, so usually on Thursdays, my husband and I get a babysitter and go on a date. This usually consists of going to dinner and then grocery shopping (yeah I know), other fun shopping or simply browsing. We only have two hours and it goes by fast! But last night, my hubby was out of town so I got to go to dinner with my sweet friend Ellen! The time went by fast with her too but I really enjoyed her company. I wish I could swap 2 dates a month with my hubby to go with her instead (did I say that?)!! Thanks again for a lovely evening of eating, chatting and venting!!!!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Uh oh. You better not tell Tony about this blog!!! :) I know - it was fun! Thanks so much!

Lisa said...

Stop laughing at our Christmas tree misfortune and get to work!
Or better yet...how about a new post??!!
What are you up to in all of this mad holiday craziness?