Tuesday, February 12, 2008

For Valentine's Day I would like...

to make dinner reservations at White Castle so my hubby and I can indulge on the stomach cramp inducing food that we never treat ourselves to. Seriously, I didn't have my camera with me to take a picture of it but the marquee in front of the White Castle by my work reads "Make your Valentine's Day dinner reservations now, call XXX-XXXX". I wonder if there will be tablecloths and candle light? Maybe some soft music playing over the drive thru intercom...I don't know but I'll be sure to fill you all in on Friday (if i'm not cramping up and stuck in the bathroom...if you know what I mean)!!!!

**Props to White Castle for attempting to cash in on yet another money hungry holiday...

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I have seen this other years - and don't laugh - but they DO have candlelights and tablecloths. . . I can't speak from experience - but it sounds like you might soon!